Frank Jones is located at 303 N. Farish in downtown Jackson, Mississippi. The building has been many things to many people over the years, listed in the National Register of Historic Places as Frank Jones Corner filling station. Since 2009 it has housed an authentic juke joint, rooted in a shared Mississippi culture of good music and good times that builds to a fever’s pitch by last call every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night at 4:30 a.m. You never know who you may run into but you will have a great time. Boasting Jackson’s most authentic and diverse crowd, whoever you are, this is your bar.
- Address303 North Farish Street, Jackson, MS
- LocationFarish Street Historic District, Jackson
- Tagsafter hours, bands, blues, club, F. Jones Corner, Historic Farish Street District, Jackson, live music, Mississippi, nightlife in Jackson, things to do in jackson
- Operating HoursTHURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY 10:00 P.M. - 4:00 A.M.
- By admin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org