Bully’s Restaurant opened its doors on Livingston Avenue in Jackson, Mississippi, in 1982. This beloved soul food kitchen has served its community for over 30 years at the same location: a brick building built by Tyrone Bully and his father, both former masons. Bully’s is a full menu dine-in soul food establishment with daily specials. Local civil rights leaders and members of the NAACP have lunch meetings there; Freedom Riders visited when they marked the fiftieth anniversary of their efforts. Bully’s also has a long history of serving musicians who are recording at nearby Malaco Records.
- Address3118 Livingston Rd Jackson, Mississippi
- CategoryEat Local
- LocationJackson, West Jackson
- TagsBully's, Jackson Mississippi, Mississippi, places to eat in Jackson, soul food
- Operating HoursMonday-Saturday 11:00 A.M. - 6:30 P.M.
- By admin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org